Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Sunday

Hey there! I am back!

I took a break to pack up at my father-in-law's, move to our new house, and then unpack and try to get settled. I can't say that we are entirely settled in, but my stamping stuff is all unpacked and I've got my own little stamping space again!

Since I have been gone our Cupcake Inspiration Challenge has moved to it's very own blog:{Cupcake Inspirations} You can now find the weekly Sunday challenge here. And every week the Top 5 are always posted, so be sure to play along!

Today we are on Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #64: HERE


Supplies
Stamps: Delightful Dahlia, Signature Greetings (PTI)
Paper: Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist (PTI), Chocolate Chip (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Other: Scallop Punch (MS), Ribbon (Hobby Lobby), PTI Die

ETA: This card is for Fall to Layout #95 from the Clean & Simple Blog.



1 comment:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

adorable, I luv the big ole flower...three of us used the same sketch...great minds think alike....hehehe...have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*