Monday, April 12, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #54

Here is my card for this week’s Cupcake Inspiration Challenge (sorry it’s late, due to technical issues and being out of town).

CIC54A

I tried a different sized card.  It measures 3.5 by 6.5.  I like it, now I just need to find perfect fitting envelopes.  :)

The flower embellishment was punched using the Paper Shapers: Retro Flower Punch (medium and large).

The border was punched using Fiskars: Threading Water Border Punch.

The paper is from Basic Grey: Green at Heart

The sentiment is from PTI (Delightful Dahlia) and I also used the Spellbinders Label 1 Dies.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!  Again, don’t forget to check out what the other HSE Sweeties did this week!

~ Karen~ Kelli ~ Kristen ~ Michelle ~ Piali ~ Teresa ~

 

Everything 25% off now thru April 25th!!!
No code necessary,
Everything on Sale!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

OMG! I absolutely positively LOVE everything about this!!!

Rachel Hope said...

LOVE it!!! Great colors and size and label and flower...and and and :)

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

adorable!

enjoy *~*