Monday, April 12, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #54

I was away for the weekend and experienced some technical difficulties. I don't know where my post went. GRRRRR!!!!

I will be back to post my picture of my card for the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week, but first must find and unpack my camera and charge it. (my picture is stored on my camera). Sorry!


We would love to have you play along this week! Make sure to add a direct link to
your NEW creation on Mr Linky below by Saturday, April 17th at 9 pm MT.
If you upload to a public gallery like SCS or PCP make sure to use keyword CIC54 so we can easily find you. Remember, no cupcake stamps are required!


STORE NEWS!!! Everything 25% off now thru April 25th!!!
No code necessary,
Everything on Sale!!!

Check out what the HSE Sweeties created this week!

~ Karen~ Kelli ~ Kristen ~ Michelle ~ Piali ~ Teresa ~




No comments: