Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #53

CIC49

Happy Easter!  Here is my card for this week’s Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.  I just love how bright and cheerful it turned out.  I kind of went with the “flowers” from the festive little cupcakes that Rachel picked out for this week.  I tried to kind of incorporate the colors, but I don’t know if that really worked out.  No matter what, the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge inspired me to make a card, so that’s all that matters.

 

 

 

DSC06934

My layout comes from Tracy’s Sketchy Thursday #77.  I used the adorable Chelsea from The Greeting Farm.  My paper is by Cosmo Cricket – Garden Variety.  I inked the edge of the polka dot paper with my Tea Dye ink.  The flower comes from Imaginise – Basic Paper Flowers.  The flower was mounted with a few Pop Up Glue Dots.

And now through the 10th of April you can get 10% off Bella Blvd and Imaginisce! NO CODE NEEDED!

Check out what the HSE Sweeties created this week!

~ Karen~ Kelli ~ Kristen ~ Michelle ~ Piali ~ Teresa ~

 

We would love to have you play along this week! Make sure to add a direct link to
your NEW creation using Mr Linky on Rachel’s blog. This is an
Inspiration challenge, but please make sure your creation is truly inspired by this
cupcake and this challenge is linked in your post. If you upload to a public gallery like SCS
or PCP make sure to use keyword CIC53 so we can easily find you. Remember, no cupcake stamps are required!

Other Supplies:

Paper:  White, Aqua Mist, Poppy Red (PTI)  Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)  Other:  Stardust Stickles, Copics

7 comments:

Piali said...

SWEEEEEEEEEET!! love it.
Hugs~

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is so very sweet...have a blessed Easter!

enjoy *~*

Rachel Hope said...

Ack! So Cute!!!

Jessica said...

This is such a sweet card! I love it!

Tracy said...

Ohhh Colleen this turned out super cute! And that sentiment couldn't be more perfect. Your coloring ROCKS to girl! Awesome job using this weeks sketch. Thank you for joining us!!!

Hugs,
Tracy

Tammi said...

I love that sentiment with her, perfect!! So very cute Colleen!

Ida P. Krause said...

Very sweet and cute. The flower DP is really fun and your image is adorable.