Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #52

Happy Sunday! My post is going to be short and sweet! I am running out of time to post this and my hubby and I are headed out the door! :)CIC52

Look at these oh so pretty cupcakes!!! This is for Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #52!!! (Click on the picture for a bigger view)

DSC06922

Here is my card! My PSE is not cooperating with me so I wasn’t able to do much editing.

These cupcakes perfectly matched this lovely paper: Flutter Specialty Paper Pack

I used my Fiskars Border Punch – Threading Water to add a little scalloped border at the bottom. I covered up the punched holes so there was just a tiny bit of scalloped detail.

I then punched my Retro Flower Punch – Large and Retro Flower Punch – Medium to create a flower embellishment. I put together and mounted the flower with my Mini Glue Dots.

I used my Terrifically Tacky Tape as adhesive for my Dazzling Diamonds glitter! I am LOVING this technique lately! Soooo pretty!

Finally I added some Stardust Stickles to the middle of my flower and added a little to a few of the dots and flowers on the DP for some extra sparkle!

The paper is Pink Passion from SU, New Leaf and Select White from PTI, and the sentiment is from PTI’s set Egg Hunt.

Check out what the HSE Sweeties created this week!

~ Karen~ Kelli ~ Kristen ~ Michelle ~ Piali ~ Teresa ~

We would love to have you play along this week! Make sure to add a direct link to
your NEW creation using Mr Linky on Rachel’s blog. This is an
Inspiration challenge, but please make sure your creation is truly inspired by this
cupcake and this challenge is linked in your post. If you upload to a public gallery like SCS
or PCP make sure to use keyword CIC52 so we can easily find you. Remember, no cupcake stamps are required!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

This is SO cheery and pretty! And it is a perfect match for the cupcakes!

Kelli said...

This is such a pretty card! Love the butterfly paper, thats what I used too. :)

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

perfect paper for today's cupcakes..so cute...have a great week!

enjoy *~*

Rachel Hope said...

Cheery and sweet! So springy!