Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #50

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening! Happy Sunday! Here’s my card for Rachel’s Cupcake Inspiration Challenge for this week.

This cupcake is simply adorable and so fitting for the upcoming St. Patrick’s Day Holiday this Wednesday!

Check out the HSE Store to see all the fab products Rachel has to offer. She’s gotten some yummy papers in from Pink Paislee, KaiserKraft, Basic Grey, etc! I used quite a few goodies from her store on this week’s card.

Miss Anya (The Greeting Farm), Fiskars Threading Water Punch (I saw this "ruffling" done by Dawn McVey and wanted to give it a try), Tacky Strip Tape (to apply my Dazzling Diamonds glitter), Crystal Stickles, and although you can’t tell in the picture, the Miss Anya image is mounted with some Zva Dimensional’s to add a little “pop!”

CIC50

Check out what the HSE Sweeties created this week with this super sweet and festive cupcake inspiration! And let me give a SHOUT OUT to our NEWEST Sweetie Addition: Karen Giron! Woot! Woot!

~ Karen~ Kelli ~ Kristen ~ Michelle ~ Piali ~ Teresa ~

8 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

so adorable, I luv it!

enjoy *~*

Kristen said...

Great card Colleen. Love that you went with the green..She looks adorable!

Kelli said...

fantastic card! I love that image!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

awwhhh! Isn't she the sweetest in green! Hugs,

Rachel Hope said...

cute!!! Love the ruffle and the strip of glitter!!!

Karen Giron said...

Cute!!! I love her little basket and all the scallops you added on the bottom!

Jessica said...

This is adorable!! I luff the ruffling and that strip of glitter is awesome!

Jo, Paul & Jade said...

Too too cute! Love that image. Thanks so much for your lovely comment it always makes my day!