Saturday, February 6, 2010

Random Amusing Challenge #52

Yay! I'm so glad I got to play in Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge again!

The challenge was to make a clean and simple card and combine it with any other challenge.

I made a clean and simple card by using a past sketch from the Clean & Simple Blog: Fall To Layout #72. I also paired this challenge with the most recent A Muse Lounge Challenge #13: A Colorful Challenge. They give 3 different color combos to choose from and I chose french roast, swiss red and popsicle pink (which I translated into Kraft, Hibiscus Burst, and Pure Poppy from PTI).

I cut out the top of the cupcake and mounted it with a Zva Dimensional. I truly love how this card turned out! Thanks for the challenge, Glenda!


STAMPS: Cupcake Builder ( A Muse), Basic Backgrounds: Diamonds and Retro (PTI), Cupcake Collection Sentiment (PTI)
PAPER: Kraft, White, Hibiscus Burst, Bitty Dot Basics Pure Poppy (PTI)
INK: Chocolate Chip
OTHER: Stardust Stickles (HSE), Hibiscus Burst Ribbon (PTI)

2 comments:

Glenda said...

This is absolutely fantastic Colleen! Love the papers you picked and the sparkles are fantastic! Thanks for playing!

Jessica said...

This is fabulous!!!!