Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #48

CIC48pic

Happy Sunday! OMG!! Don’t you just wish these yummy cupcakes were sitting in front of you right now? I know I do. Although I don’t know whether I would want to just ooohhh and ahhhh over them or eat them right up! They are just so delicious and pretty looking! I was really drawn to the color scheme of this one, so that’s what I went with.

We would love to have you play along this week! Make sure to add a direct link to your NEW creation using Mr. Linky on Rachel’s blog. Please use keyword CIC48 when uploading to public online galleries like SCS or PCP. Remember, no cupcake stamps are required! Rachel picks a new Top 5 to showcase every Sunday!

CIC48 Ok…so, seriously I {heart} this card! It makes me so happy! I went with Pink Pirouette cardstock as my base, some Real Red and Green Galore to coordinate and got down to crafting!

The CB Folder is Moroccan Screen (unfortunately Rachel is not carrying this one right now). But don’t you LOVE what I did with it? I used a bunch of teeny, tiny, FABULOUS Zva Creative Crystals in Red and added them to the middle of the flower type design. I punched out a layer of Real Red cardstock with my Fiskars Threading Water border punch and then used my EK Success Retro Flower punches to create a fun 3-D Embellishment! (Rachel did carry these and I believe is expecting to get more plus some other EK Success punches, so stay tuned!) I mounted the flower with a Zva Creative Dimensional. The tiny stamped polka dot background and the sentiment come from 2 separate PTI sets.

Your turn! Go have fun and please share what you were inspired by! Check out the HSE SWEETIES to see what the rest of the gals stamped up! :)

~ Alice ~ Kelli ~ Kristen ~ Michelle ~ Piali ~ Teresa ~

7 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

oh my goodness is this ever adorable, you aced today's challenge...have a fabulous day!

enjoy *~*

debbies said...

What fun bright colors! Great job!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Oh I love this! Perfect card for the inspiration photo! Hugs,

Rachel Hope said...

Love the bright fun colors and the embossed panel!!!!

Jessica said...

I {heart} this card too!! And it's even more fantabulous in person!! ;-)

Kristen said...

Girl, you worked this challenge to the T....Perfect colors!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

This is so sweet and perfect! Great simplcity!