Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #47

Happy Sunday! It’s another round of Cupcake Inspiration from Rachel over at Hope Stamps Eternal. Today I am showing off some super adorable paper, buttons, and one of my all time fave CB Embossing Folders! I used the recent layout from CPS Card Sketches to make a sweet little baby card!

CIC47

Here are the super sweet cupcakes Rachel has picked out for us today! We would love to have you play along this week! Make sure to add a direct link to your NEW creation on Mr Linky. This is an Inspiration challenge, but please make sure your creation is truly inspired by this cupcake and this challenge is linked in your post. If you upload to a public gallery like SCS or PCP make sure to use keyword CIC47 so we can easily find you. Remember, no cupcake stamps are required! I will post the Top 5 next Sunday.

CIC471 I used Pink Pirouette as my card base and coordinating cardstock. The DP is Bella Blvd Plastino Collection. I used Swiss Dots CB Embossing Folder. The cute little buttons are from Imaginisce. These fun little buttons can be found HERE. I outlined the umbrella (from the Scattered Showers PTI set) with some Stardust Stickles. The sketch comes from CPS Card Sketches: 154.

Thanks for looking! Make sure to check out the other fabulous creations by the HSE Sweeties!

~ Alice ~ Kelli ~ Kristen ~ Michelle ~ Patricia ~ Piali ~ Teresa ~

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Colleen, great card. You definately pulled the inspiration from the photo. Love the umbrella

Jessica said...

So cute!! I love the embossed piece and the glitter around the umbrella is just perfect!

Rachel Hope said...

So pink and sparkly!!! It's a Colleen card for sure, and I LOVE it!!! :)

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is so cute, great job!

enjoy *~*