Friday, February 12, 2010

CPS 153 – Papertrey Ink

I {heart} Papertrey Ink! And this month they are celebrating their anniversary! They are pulling out all the stops this month! Tons of new products are coming out in just a few short days! I can’t wait to get my hands on it all. :)

The CPS Blog provided a sketch this week and are being sponsored by PTI. I follow the CPS Blog, but sometimes don’t always get around to playing along with each week’s sketch. And if I do, I am always way too late to link up my project. But that’s not the case this week! Check out the sketch along with the card I made!

SUPPLIES

Stamps: Heart Prints (PTI), Big & Bold Wishes Sentiment (PTI) Sentiment (TCP)

Paper: Rasberry Fizz, White, Black & White Basics (PTI)

Ink: Tuxedo Black

Other: EK Success Heart Punch, EK Success Circle Punch

2 comments:

Jessica said...

OMG, I LOVE this so much!! It almost makes me want to stamp again!

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE! Love the polka dots!