Friday, January 22, 2010

Yes, I know, I know...the holidays are over so why am I sharing holiday cards?

Unfortunately, we did not make it to Wisconsin this year to visit my hubby's side of the family. He has two half-sister's there, and this year we got them each a gift card. Since I knew we were not headed there we kind of slacked in the gift giving process and didn't get our gifts mailed out to them in time. However, in our defense, we were hoping to get up there the first or second week of January. That's not happening, so it's time to mail things out. I needed something cute and simple to put the giftcards in. Here is what I came up with. I learned 2 things from this quick project, 1) I LOVE the new Hybrid Ink Perfect Match Ink Pads from Papertrey Ink!!! (I got my first new ink pad with the new formula in Aqua Mist) and 2) I LOVE THIS COLOR COMBO!!!

Thanks for looking!

Tune in tomorrow for another Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!!!

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Tree Trimming Trio, Signature Christmas (PTI)
Paper: White, Hibiscus Burst, Sweet Blush (PTI)
Ink: Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst (PTI), Chocolate Chip (SU)
Other: Crystal Stickles, Fiskars Hole Punch


3 comments:

Jessica said...

These are so freakin adorable!! I LOVE that color combo too!

Edie said...

When a card is that cool you can show it any time of the year!! ;)
I LOVE the color combo, too!!

I might be missing something w/ the new inks. I'm not a fan yet.

Rachel Hope said...

YUM!!!! Love those colors!!! Awesome card!