Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Valentine

Just wanted to share a quick Valentine card I made using the newest and most AWESOME paper release from My Mind's Eye. Make sure to check out the line Be Loved over at Hope Stamps Eternal! She's got great prices and SUPER FABULOUS customer service!

I used the layout from Tracy over at Eat Sleep Stamp. This was for sketch #66. It's just awesome when you want to show off some fabulous DP! My goal this year is to USE the paper and not just HOARD it all! LOL! I know I will be using this layout again for sure!

The heart is also a die cut from My Mind's Eye: Be Loved! So the only stamping on the card was the sentiment, which comes from PTI's set "Tiny Treats:Valentine." I added the sparkle myself by using my favorite GLITTER PRODUCT: Stardust Stickles.

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

MMmmmmmmm, this is Delish!!! Love the sparkle and the diecut and paper are Perfect for the sketch!!!

Jessica said...

Love it!!! And the glitter accents you added are perfect!!

Tracy said...

This tooo perfect! And I agree with you this paper is a MUST have. I'm really trying to use what I have, but couldn't resist this one. You rocked this weeks sketch. Thanks for playing along with me!! Hugs, Tracy