Thursday, January 21, 2010

Random Amusing Challenge #51

Hi there! Just wanted to share a quick card I made using Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge #51. I have not gotten to play along with as many of her challenges as I would like, but I am hoping to be able to squeeze them in here and there to give me a chance to play with more of my stamps from A Muse. This weeks challenge was a sketch. I got my idea for the background paper from this card, using the For-Bitten stamp set from Our Craft Lounge.

This card is for my cousin, who is a MAJOR Twi-hard fan! (of course, I am too). But I love any excuse to ink up some vampire stamps. I just love this Edward from A Muse and I think the sentiment fits the "twilight theme" as well. :)

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Edward, Trees, Sentiment (A Muse), background created with For-Bitten (OCC)
Paper: Smokey Shadow, White, True Black (PTI), Real Red (SU)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Other: Copics, Spica Glitter Pen

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Hee hee, gotta love it!!! :)

Jessica said...

This is awesome!! Love the background paper you created!

Glenda said...

Great job! Love the patterned paper. Thanks so much for playing along. Love the colour combo too.