Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #44

I have had a lot going on this week/weekend, so this post is going to be short and sweet. :)

This is the sweet and delicious cupcake Rachel chose for us to use this week. YUMMY!

I used the Fall To Layout #76 from one of my favorite blogs: Clean and Simple.




It was a great way to showcase this fun paper from Basic Gray: Sugar Rush. I even punched out a heart from the paper with my EK Success Heart Punch to add to one of my little squares. The only stamp I used was for the sentiment and that came from the Simple Valentine Set from PTI.

I punched out my four squares with my Creative Memories square punch. That paper as well as the small strip of lavender paper also comes from the Basic Gray: Sugar Rush paper pad. I mounted the heart with a Zva Creative Dimensional.

And those of you who know me well know that I rarely make a card without glitter. So I pulled out my handy dandy, Stardust Stickles, and added some bling to some of the words/hearts on the paper as well as my heart embellishment. :)

Make sure to check out what the rest of the HSE Sweeties have whipped up! We'd love for you to play along. Make sure to link your creation up to Rachel's blog using Mr. Linky! And don't forget to use Keyword CIC44 when uploading to online galleries!

HSE SWEETIES
Amy - A Thousand Sheets of Paper (January Guest)


Watch for our Cupcake Inspiration Challenge for next week! We've got some new Sweeties who will be joining us for the next 6 months! There is lots of sweet and sugary talent to enjoy!!! They may even be playing along this week so stop by to check out their blogs!

Kristen Catalano (Scrap-Creations)
Patricia Garcia (Patricia Garcia)
Piali Biswas (Touch of Creation)



9 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

wow, what a wonderful sketch....lol...great minds do think alike.....luv the fun designer paper....sweeet!

enjoy *~*

Natasha said...

Beautifully done! Love the use of the DP as the background!

Jessica said...

So cute!! I seriously might have to actually stamp this week so I can use that layout. Love it!

Rachel Hope said...

YUM!!!! Love those colors....and the image is adorable!!!

Ida P. Krause said...

Great card. Love the sketch and those papers are perfect.

Heather P. said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with the FTL. :)

Kristen said...

great job with the inspiration, nice joB!

Alice Wertz said...

this is such a sweet card, Colleen! so cute!

Lesley said...

Cute, I really like the dp!