Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #43

Hello! Happy Sunday! I wish you all a great day! May the Vikings win (Go FAVRE) today! And may my son have a wonderful birthday party today too! :) He's turning 3!

Don't you just love the little cuppies that Rachel chose for today's challenge? I had just the perfect paper to use too! Please play along with us and make sure that you use keyword: CIC43 when uploading to any online galleries!

My sketch comes from Sketches! {by Tamara}. Sketch challenge #103. This adorable paper is from Bella Blvd: Super Stud Collection from Hope Stamps Eternal. The robot image is from SUINK and I paper pieced him using more paper from the Super Stud collection. It's hard to tell, but I colored some of the robot's machine parts in with a clear Copic Spica Glitter Pen. It looks so great IRL!

Before you get to stamping for this week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge, don't forget to visit the other HSE Sweeties to check out what they came up with!

And stay tuned to HSE, because we'll be announcing the newest HSE Sweeties tomorrow!!! I am looking so forward to working with all of these talented gals!

HSE SWEETIES

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Adorable!! Such a great layout and that paper is perfect with that image!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this dp is perfect for today's cupcake, so very cute...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Amy said...

This is so cute! I love your paper piecing of the robot!