Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #42

Happy Sunday! Welcome to another edition of Rachel's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge! Just look at the bright and cheery cupcakes she has picked out for today's inspiration!

Please join us this week and play along. Make sure to share your creation on Rachel's blog using Mr. Linky or upload them to an online gallery, such as Paper Craft Planet or Splitcoast Stampers with the keyword: CIC42. You could be chosen as one of Rachel's next TOP 5!


I had a lot of fun with this one and really like the finished card. It will be perfect card to send a cheery hello to a friend, don't ya think?

I used some of the AWESOME paper from My Mind's Eye newest release! Oh boy are there some yummy papers in there...double sided too! I got my pack of goodies and just didn't know where to start. I want to hoard it all...but I also want to use it all too! :)
Anyway, I went with the "cheery" theme I got from the Cupcake Inspiration picture and kind of went with the color scheme as well, but my yellow may be just a tad bit brighter. I also threw an Imaginise Petal Pop on (in white and colored with a Copic) to capture some of the floral elements from the cuppies. A little dash of Stardust Stickles along the wires of Chelsea's little iPod finishes it off. Isn't Chelsea just adorable? She is from the newest stamps released from The Greeting Farm.

I also used PTI's Polka Dot Basics II on my Cameo Coral paper from SU. The sentiment comes from Stamping Bella. A white button was adhered to the flower with a glue dot, and the flower was mounted with a Zva Creative Dimensional. The layout comes from this past week's CPS 149.

Make sure to check out ALL of the NEW PRODUCTS from HOPE STAMPS ETERNAL! Thanks for stopping by!

HSE SWEETIES

5 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

So sweet! I Love her....looks like she is having a Rockin Good Time! :)

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is so very adorable, so cute and girlie!

enjoy *~*

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

OMG! This is super sweet! I love the pattern papers you chose and the layout worked perfectly!! Hugs,

Jessica said...

This is SO sweet and cheery! Such a fun card!

Davi said...

Such a sweet image and coloring. Love those dots.