Monday, December 14, 2009

HSE Secret Sweetie Christmas Hop

Welcome to a very Sweetie Christmas Hop!

Hope Stamps Eternal Sweeties have a big reveal to share with you today. A few weeks back we were each assigned a secret sweetie who in turn made us gifts and sent them to us to ring in the holidays. During this hop you will see what each of the sweeties put together for their recipient and reveal who they made it for.
This Paperback Bragbook was for Teresa. Sadly, I think it has yet to arrive and I sent it on Friday, December 4th. I sure am hoping for a Christmas "postal" Miracle. (ETA: SHE DID RECEIVE IT! )

I just love making these Paperbag Bragbooks! They are so fun! And such a great way to use lots of awesome paper and embellishments!

I used paper from Cosmo Cricket, Bella Blvd, and My Minds Eye, as well as embellishments from Bella Blvd, Zva Creative.


Hope Stamps Eternal has a great selection of fabulous stamping products! After hopping, make sure to stop by and see what she has NEW in stock as well as what's on sale and take a look at all the fantastic products she has listed in her store!



















Make sure to comment on each blog because one lucky person will be the winner of blog candy! Start at Rachel's blog where you will be able to see a photo of the blog candy and then just follow along to the next blog from there.

I put this package together for Teresa.

Get ready to hop on over and visit the next blog on our hop...Next up is Carolina.

29 comments:

lisa808 said...

Great idea.

SugarBeanz said...

Great brag book!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great project for someone. I love the paper sack album. TFS.

Scrap2day said...

This is just adorable! Great gift idea!
Happy Holidays!

Rachel Hope said...

What a fun book!!! I have never made one of those...I want to try it out now!!!!

Sue D said...

Very cute and a great gift. I like all the papers you used.

lillianchild said...

Super nice job on the brag book - those are always so much fun to create and even more fun to give as gifts. Awesome job. Thanks for the chance to win some holiday blog candy, and I wish you and yours a very, merry Christmas!

Jessica said...

This is awesome, and SUCH a great idea for a Secret Sweetie gift!

maiahs_momma said...

cute project idea :)!!

Inky Hugs,
catherine
catlevy@eastlink.ca

Bonnie said...

What a cute idea! I love it!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

WOW! This turned out super cute!!

Pat said...

Adorable book and I'm sure it is being cherished! Very cute and colorful!

Sandra J. Strickler said...

This is the most amazing brag book ever! Gonna have to bookmark!!

Pam S. said...

super gift! she's gonna love it!
tfs!
Pam Going Postal

A Little Licht on the Subject... said...

Wow! Who wouldn't love an already to go Christmas album! Great idea!

Dylanbug said...

Cool idea! I've never made one, but it looks like fun. I'll have to try it.

Karen Gale said...

I LOVE paper bag books. Yours is adorable!

connie said...

Your paper bag book is beautiful and she will love it!

Deanna C said...

What a sweet brag book. I love the hearts medalion! Great job!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

What a cute book!!!

paradise45 said...

Adorable bragbook!!! Thanks for the chance to win.

Susan H.
tomsue@charter.net

Cindylu2u said...

Fantastic Brag book!! great job!!

Kelli said...

oh too funny, I ALMOST made one of these too! LOL! The brag book turned out fabulous!

Jodi said...

What a great book! I've always wanted to do one, but still haven't attempted it.

IRIT SHALOM said...

LOVELY MINI BOOK!! GREAT JOB!!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

thank you so much for the pape bag album, it is super cute and I luv the idea....thank you Colleen!

enjoy *~*

Karen said...

Fun gift - cute papers you used...

Elaine said...

Wow an entire paper bag album? I love making those too! Yours is darling and I'm glad it made the destination!

Carolina said...

What a delightful album Colleen!!! Love every single page and the ribbon ties are just the perfect touch! Sorry it took me so long to come by and pay you compliments on such an adorable gift...this week has been insane for me..HUGS!