Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #37


Happy Sunday!

Rachel picked out this pretty little cupcake as our inspiration for today. It looks so sweet and yummy. I tried to stick with the red/green color but also just went with an overall Christmas theme for my card.
The point of these inspirations is to get us to stamp and create and finish a card, right? So my mission has been accomplished!
I used this adorable stamp from Imaginisce. Isn't he just so sweet? I stamped and then re-stamped the image with Tuxedo Black ink so I could cut out his nose and then mounted it with Zva dimensionals. The mitten image is also from Imaginisce but Rachel does not currently have this stamp in her store. However, check out all the super cute items she does have from Imaginisce.
The paper is from Cosmo Cricket: Jolly by Golly. I thought it tied in with my stamped images and the overall theme of my card.

I paper pieced the mittens and mounted them with Zva Dimensionals as well and then finished off the card by adding a sentiment from PTI's Signature Christmas and applying a little bit of sparkle with my favorite glitter addition: Stardust Stickles!

Now it's your turn to play along! Please use keyword CIC37 when uploading to online galleries and make sure to link your card up to Rachel's blog as well.

Oh and don't forget to check out what the rest of the Sweeties have come up with this week! We've also got a Guest Sweetie this week. (I am currently unorganized and will have her info up ASAP).


CHECK OUT THE OTHER CREATIONS FROM THE HSE SWEETIES THIS WEEK!
Bonnie

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Such a sweet little bear and mitties - love it!

Cassie_lu said...

what a cute card and the mittens popped up looks great with everything

Rachel Hope said...

Cute cute cute....love the little mittens hanging off the image panel!!!

dougnat said...

total cuteness!!!!

Elena said...

Very cute card! Love how you added little mittens!
Thank you so much for letting me be in the DT for the month of December!

Jessica said...

This is SO adorable!