Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Card Order

I recently received an order to do 40 Holiday cards with a frog theme. I purchased this super cute stamp from Penny Black and whipped out 40 different cards using various papers from Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and Hope Stamps Eternal. Some of the super cute lines are from Cosmo Cricket, Bella Blvd, Imaginisce, and My Mind's Eye.
There is still plenty of time to get some of this fab paper for yourself!

In the spirit of saving myself some time...and my reader's some time, I just put the pictures into a slideshow. The actual stamped image was pretty big, so there wasn't too much flexibility allowed with the layout. But I definitely had fun creating all these cards.

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Great cards. What a fun image. I love all the papers.

Jessica said...

Love that image, and what an awesome variety of cards!!

Edie said...

Wow Beens! Amazing!! I have some faves but they're all great!!