Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Edward Cullen Day!

It's the evening all us Twi-hards have been waiting for...our favorite vamp is back on the big screen to make us swoon! I won't be seeing it tonight or tomorrow, and probably not even this weekend. I just knew I would not enjoy the experience if I had to sit and watch while hundreds of tweens are screaming and freaking out when the hotties make their appearance on screen. So I've got my nose in the New Moon book for round #2 and I plan on seeing it in the middle of the afternoon next week. (I swear I act like I am an 80 year old or something!) LOL!

Speaking of being back, I too am back from my "Blog Break." We are pretty much all settled in to our new "temporary" home and I am back in my "temporary" craft room creating like a mad woman!

In honor of the New Moon release today, I thought it only appropriate to post this card. :)

I paper pieced Edward's outfit with some denim looking DP and Smokey Shadow from PTI. The background was created with one of my new faves from PTI, Giga Guidelines. The sentiment and Edward stamp are from A Muse. The rhinestones are by Zva Creative...you can pick them up at Hope Stamps Eternal.

I apologize for the horrible picture. I am working with new lighting at this house and it's been grey and gloomy outside.

1 comment:

Rachel Hope said...

Awesome!!!! LOVE it!!!!