Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #35

Good morning! I am off to a tad bit of a late start! Rachel's picked out a sweet looking cupcake for this week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge! I was inspired by so many things from this picture. The snowman, the pearls, the snowflakes, the colors, etc. There are so many different elements to pull from this picture. I may make one or two more cards using this inspiration. But for right now, here is the card I wanted to share with you.





I immediately decided to use my Snow Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and I mounted that piece using the Zva Creative Dimensionals (2mm) to really give the card some depth. I love these things! And they are so affordable too! I went with the winter theme of this picture and used my NEW stamp from Imaginisce: Polar Expressions Mittens. I paper pieced them with some Aqua Mist cardstock from PTI. And for the buttons I added Zva Pearl Lines (white) to give the mittens a little more "pizazz!" I outlined the image with some Stardust Stickles to add a sparkly finishing touch. The sentiment is from Stamping Bella and all cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. Those pretty flowers in my picture are from Imaginisce: Gotta Buy Basics...aren't they so pretty! I just love the colors. I need to stop hoarding them and make a card using these flowers!

Now it's your turn to play! Please make sure to share your link on Rachel's blog using Mr. Linky and when uploading to online galleries use keyword: CIC35.



CHECK OUT THE OTHER CREATIONS FROM THE HSE SWEETIES THIS WEEK!

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!!

Jessica said...

This is a gorgeous card and perfect for this challenge!!

Bonnie said...

Super cute! Love those little mitties!

Rachel Hope said...

Love it...clean and simple but it has so much Detail!!!!

Kristie said...

This is so cute! Love those little mittens.

debbies said...

Great layout and cute mittens.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

oh my Colleen, this is precious...perfect details....I used the same stamp, you know great minds think alike...hehehehe...have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Kelli said...

I love this! I have been wanting that embossing folder for some time now.

Make Money Online said...

Bethelp24h is a group of professional tipster in USA, Canada, India, China, Viet Nam,
Malaysia, Indonesia to give you the highest quanlity soccer
tips to all punters worldwide. We provide knowkledge about betting,
how to make profit from betting. Please update our free tips page
to get best advice, don’t hesitate to contact us through yahoo
messenger and email, we will try our best to support you.
Welcome to Bethelp24h

Heather P. said...

This is gorgeous! Love the design, the colors, the sparkle, everything!! :)