Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #34

Hello! Hello! Happy Sunday! I am finally back for another Cupcake Inspiration Challenge with the HSE Sweeties!
It's great to be settled in to our temporary home and it's even more wonderful to be sitting at my crafting table again!
Rach picked out a yummy looking cupcake, but when doesn't she pick a cupcake that isn't delicious looking?

Before I get to my card let me just remind you that Rachel's got all of her Martha Stewart stuff 40% off until it's gone! Check it out! She's also got new My Mind's Eye papers in stock as well as Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg Mini Decks and Chipboard available as well!

In the spirit of the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday I decided to make a card for the occasion. I rarely make cards for this event, so I figured why not give it a shot. I used some lovely paper from Cosmo Cricket.
I also used the Fall to Layout #68 from the Clean & Simple Blog.
I made my own embellishments using my circle scallop punch and other circle punches. I am so addicted to making these. They are so fun to make and are a great way to add a little "oomph" to any card. :) They are mounted using my fave Zva Creative Dimensionals.
Please play along with us and make sure to post your creation on Rachel's blog using Mr. Linky! Remember to use CIC34 as your keyword when uploading to online galleries! And don't forget to check out what the other HSE Sweeties have "baked" up with this yummy Cupcake Inspiration!

HSE SWEETIES





6 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

I adore your cute card, great buttons and jar too...hehehehe...fabulous dp!

enjoy *~*

Rachel Hope said...

Love it....those scallop circle flowers are awesome!!!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

I had to come back and comment again, I saw your picture for the first time, it is nice to put a name with a face, you are darling...and your family is wonderful...just wanted you to know!

enjoy *~*

Carolina said...

What an adorable card Colleen - love the embellishments you made and such a wonderful idea to make it into a Thanksgiving card. The button/ribbon tag on the side is just the perfect touch!

Jessica said...

I love this card!! I have got to get back to using the CAS blog - maybe it'll inspire me to stamp more!

Kelli said...

cute cute!