Monday, October 26, 2009

Tree Trimming CASE

Hi there! Just wanted to share a card I made using PTI's Tree Trimming Trio set. Usually, when I first get my PTI goodies in the mail, when I ink them up for the first time I go back to the cards made by the PTI Design Team that first inspired me to purchase the set and I will CASE a few cards to get my mojo flowing. I usually change things here and there with the card so it feels a bit more like my own creation. But by doing that it really does help my creativity with the set.

HERE is a card Nicole created that really made me feel as though I *NEEDED* this set. I love the colors she used.

As you can see by looking at my card, I stuck with the same color scheme but added a sentiment from Dawn's Signature Christmas set and added LOTS of bling! :)


Oh and PS - please don't mind my stab at getting a little more creative with my picture taking. I thought I would try it out...but I personally think this just looks silly. I don't think I have an eye for that stuff. LOL!

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Tree Trimming Trio, Signature Christmas (PTI)
Paper: Hibiscus Burst, Spring Moss, Sweet Blush, Kraft (PTI)
Ink: Hibiscust Burst, Spring Moss (PTI), Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Other: Stardust Stickles, Zva Creative Crystals

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Colleen, your card is beautiful! I love the color combination and the bling.

Rachel Hope said...

OHHHHH, i Love it! The sparkle and bling is Awesome....and I love the little touch you added to photo, it gives it a little something special!

Jessica said...

Dude, this is so freakin fabulous!! I actually like it even better than Nichole's! And it's funny you said that about your photo, because before I read what you wrote, I was thinking to myself that your picture looked awesome and I should try to be more creative like that!

Carolina said...

ADORABLE!!! I'm all about alternate color schemes for Christmas and yours is beyond adorable!!!

Tammi said...

Ooohhh I love it, so sparkly and gorgeous!! I'm liking your little add ons to your pics!

Heather P. said...

Simply gorgeous!

DELADE SHOP said...

Very nice! Elegant, great color scheme in conjunction with simplicity. Do you sell this card or others?
(new follower)