Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thinking of You

Just wanted to take a quick moment to post my card for this past weekend’s Fall to Layout #63 over at the Clean & Simple Blog. I pulled out my fabulous Basic Grey: Lemonade paper stack from Hope Stamps Eternal online store.

This layout is a super quick and easy layout to use up all that patterned paper you are hoarding! Yeah…I said it…don’t deny it! You know you are! I think all of us paper crafters do that quite a bit.

I also think this layout would work wonderfully for some quick and simple holiday cards as well. I may try that out soon, if I get a few extra seconds between packing up the house. :)





SUPPLIES – STAMPS: Scattered Showers (PTI) PAPER: Vintage Cream (PTI), Basic Grey: Lemonade INK: Chocolate Chip OTHER: Flower (SUINK), Zva Crystal colored with Copic

PS – I am trying out Windows Live Writer since I am repeatedly getting mad at Blogger for screwing things up while I am trying to post. So please excuse while I try to iron out the kinks. :)

3 comments:

Jae said...

How do you know I hoard paper? LOL. Love this. I might have to make one tomorrow! Thanks for the idea.

Rachel Hope said...

YUM! Love that paper, love that layout (Must get off my arse and make one NOW) Love the colors....YUM!

Jessica said...

Such a sweet card! What a great way to showcase that yummy cherry paper!