Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rasberry Suite Color Challenge #18

Yeah! I finally got to participate in Dawn's Rasberry Suite Color Challenge again! It's been a while...but I just loved the colors she chose this week and I managed to set aside some "me" time yesterday afternoon to stamp a card.

I just love Dawn's blog...she is seriously one of my stamping idol's! I love the stamp sets she designs for Papertrey Ink as well.

Anyway, I chose to use In Bloom from PTI for this color challenge. I also used In Bloom 8x8 Designer Paper Pack as well. I almost forgot to incorporate Kraft into my card, but I found a way to sneak some in there. I also had to use Ripe Avocado instead of New Leaf. I guess I know what to add to my next PTI order, huh? But I think it was a decent substitution, don't you?
I really like how my card turned out. And of course, I think it's much prettier in person. The weather is dreary and rainy and grey so this was the best picture I could get and I could not quite capture the dimensional effect I got with the flower and the leaves.
SUPPLIES
Stamps: In Bloom (PTI), Friendship Sentiments (AmyRStamps)
Paper: In Bloom, Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Rasberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate, Kraft (PTI)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Other: Zva Dimensionals, Corner rounder punch

9 comments:

Daniela Hendea {PurpleD} said...

Gorgeous card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very pretty!

Rachel Hope said...

OH! So pretty! Love it!

Jessica said...

This is gorgeous!!! I need to do this challenge if I can ever bring myself to get stamping!

Sue Lelli said...

Pretty card! This will always and forever be my fav stamp sets!

andie... said...

really like your card!

Scrapping Julie said...

pretty!

Andrea M said...

Lovely card! I love this stamp set too - so versatile.
Great job. Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card! :)