Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween Cards


Here are two more Halloween cards I created a week or so ago. I used Mummy Trevor from C.C. Designs over at All That Scraps.

My first card was made using inspiration from one of my fave stampers: Dawn McVey. She always knows how to rock those background stamps, so I gave it a shot with this one.

My second card was made using a stamp from PTI's Vintage Labels set to create a background, but the idea for it was seen here on Tracy's blog. I just loved how she made the cute little Mummy look as though he is ripping himself right through the card.




SUPPLIES
Stamps: Mummy Trevor (ATS), Autumn Sentiments (AmyRStamps) Polka Dot Basics (PTI), Vintage Labels (PTI)
Paper: Vintage Creme, True Black (PTI), Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery (SU)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Other: Copics, Spiderweb Embossing Folder (CB), Stardust Stickles, Zva Dimensionals

2 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!! Love how you made his shirt an dpants show thru on the first one....so like what a kid would really look like! :) And the backgrounds Rock!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE both of them!! So so cute!!!