Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fall To Layout #62

I just love the Clean & Simple Blog. I almost always get a chance to play along but I tend to forget about posting my card. I'm still a bit late today, since I am sure they will be posting a new layout this weekend.

With that being said, here is my take on Fall-To-Layout #62. I used some fun holiday paper from Cosmo Cricket's 6x6 Mini Deck: Jolly by Golly from HSE. It doesn't look like she has any in stock at the moment, but check out all the other lines she has from Cosmo Cricket.

I used my Martha Stewart Double Scallop border punch, some cream colored ribbon, and a sentiment from Dawn McVey's Rasberry Suite Stamp Line: Signature Christmas. I added a little sparkle to the DP by going over some of the lines with some Stardust Stickles.

Happy Saturday!!

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Signature Christmas (PTI)
Paper: Vintage Cream, New Leaf (PTI),
Cosmo Cricket: Jolly by Golly
Ink: New Leaf (PTI)
Other:
Stardust Stickles, Ribbon, Double Scallop border punch

2 comments:

Edie said...

How cute & simple is that??
Duh...I should really use my Sig Christmas set. OY!

Rachel Hope said...

I LOVE it! That sheet is one of my Faves from that pad! Great card