Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #30

Happy Sunday! As you read this, I am up to my eyeballs in packing! ACK! We've got about 2 weeks to pack our place up. Have no worries, my stamp stuff is the last to go. :)

Anyway it's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge time over at Hope Stamps Eternal. This week Rachel picked out a colorful and delicious looking cupcake.

Wowza! I think I almost lost my eyesight while creating this card. About a quarter of the way through I really wanted to scrap the idea all together, but after spending so much time coloring in all these little circles I realized I was fully committed and had to keep coloring. This paper is from Basic Grey: Junebug Collection. After I regained normal eyesight and was able to look at my fully finished card I was happy that I followed through with my idea. :) I think I captured all the pretty colors from this yummy looking cupcake that Rachel picked out for us this week.

And might I add that if this cupcake was set down in front of me, I don't think it would last very long. Those little chocolate candies look super duper delish!

I must get back to packing...don't forget to check out what the other HSE Sweeties have created this week! And please join us in this challenge! Remember when uploading to online galleries use keyword CIC30. Or just post a direct link on Rachel's blog using Mr. Linky! Have fun and remember...NO CUPCAKES NEEDED!

HSE SWEETIES
Bonnie - Carolina - Kelli - Michelle - Natalie - Tammy - Jess
SUPPLIES
Stamps: Sentiment from Hero Arts
Paper: Basic Grey: Junebug, Summer Sunrise (PTI), Pink Passion (SU)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Other: Stardust Stickles, Paper Crimper, Corner Rounder punch, Zva Crystals

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

LOVE it!! Your polka dots are just perfect and I hate packing......so glad I am where I am forever and every - hopefully!

Rachel Hope said...

OHHHHH, Yum! Perfect!!!

Jessica said...

This came out awesome and was totally worth almost losing your eyesight! ;-) I know what you mean about wondering what possessed you to do something but then needing to follow through. The things we go through as stampers...!