Friday, October 9, 2009

Crazy for Challenges

Well, unfortunately I am blogging this a tad bit too late, but I still wanted to share the card I came up with for the Crazy for Challenges Blog Challenge #4. It was another fun layout from Cindy Haffner.


I am just loving Mummy Trevor from All That Scraps! He's so freakin' adorable! Is he not? He's also fun to color and glitter up too! The background paper is from Basic Grey: Eerie Collection over at HSE. I also used a strip from an old fall collection from DCWV.



SUPPLIES
Stamps: Mummy Trevor (ATS), Autumn Sentiments (AmyR)
Paper: True Black, Vintage Cream (PTI), Pumpkin Pie, Basic Grey: Eerie, DCWV
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Other: Distressed Stripes CB Folder, Copics, Stardust Stickles, Rhinestone (colored with Copic), Zva Dimensionals

4 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card...everything is Awesome!!!

StampOwl said...

hehe super cute

Leslie said...

Super cute!

StinkerbellSteph said...

Absolutely adorable!