Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another Fall to Layout...

...with some super fun paper from Bella Blvd.

I have been holding onto this paper I got from Hope Stamps Eternal by Bella Blvd. I thought this layout from the Clean & Simple blog was just perfect for it.

My posts are going to be changing a bit. I don't have as much time as I'd like to sit and type and link and add pictures. So I am just going to go the very basic route of a picture and items with links provided. This will probably continue for a few weeks while we are packing and moving and then getting situated over at my Father-in-law's house. Thanks for understanding! :)

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits sentiment (PTI)
Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI), Pink Passion (SU), Keeping Warm (Bella Blvd)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (PTI)
Other: Flower (Hero Arts), Zva Crystal colored in with Copic marker

5 comments:

bluepoohbear75 said...

I love it. My style, simple and easy to make. TFS.

Jessica said...

I LOVE this! And what a great way to showcase that paper!

Rachel Hope said...

LOVE it! The herringbone and pink are perfect!

Rhonda said...

This is beautiful and simple!! Fabulousness!!

Steph said...

ooo great paper! I haven't seen a pattern like that in paper, but will totally be keeping my eye out now!