Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sparkles & Sunshine

I found a new challenge blog! I am so excited. I just love challenges...of course sometimes you wouldn't know it since I never can find the time to participate in all of them. LOL! It's called Crazy 4 Challenges and this week they are on their 2nd challenge. This month they are running with a sketch theme. Here is this week's sketch: C4C2.
I feel as though I was in a bit of a rush to make this card. There are a few "boo-boos" but I am out of time so I had to run with it. Ah well...some days you win and some days you lose...right?

I still felt like sharing the card because overall I think it turned out pretty cute. I used Miss Anya by The Greeting Farm...if you don't have this super adorable set go and check out Hope Stamps Eternal...and if you DO have this set then still head to the HSE store to check out the NEWEST RELEASES from The Greeting Farm!
SUPPLIES
Stamps: Miss Anya (TGF), A Muse Sentiment, TAC Background stamp
Paper: True Black, Select White (PTI), Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Other: Copics, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist

4 comments:

Jessica said...

This is so freakin cute! I love the turquoise and black together, and your gray outline really makes it pop!

Rachel Hope said...

SOOOO Pretty! Luff it!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

I love that layout, with the four rectangles covered with a centered rectangle. Very effective. And the colors/coloring are beautiful!

Tammi said...

Amazing! Pretty color and coloring, love this!