Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oh Edward...

I was lucky enough to find Edward in my mailbox last week. An unexpected surprise in my mailbox from Rachel at Hope Stamps Eternal. I know quite a few "Twi-hards" in my circle of friends and family and thought it would be a perfect time to send them a little love from Edward.

The first card on the left uses sketch #101 from Mojo Monday. My second card uses a sketch from Mojo Monday as well, by Janette Olen during Mojo turns 100.

On the inside of these cards I printed a fun little note to each recipient using some Vampire-speak, such as "Bite Me!"

I also made sure to make Edward sparkle as much as possible. So I used Angel Wings Shimmerz on his face and arms, but then also sprayed the card with Snowflake Glimmer Mist.


I also added some "blood" to my second card using the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch!
I love that punch...I've used for Halloween cards AND winter themed cards. Just punch them out in white and glitter them up with some Stickles and VOILA...ICICLES! I know Martha Stewart does actually have an Icicle Punch now, but in these tough times it is nice to know you can improvise, right? :)
SUPPLIES:
Stamps - Edward (The Greeting Farm), Be Fruitful (PTI), Polka Dot Basics (PTI)
Paper - True Black, Smokey Shadow, White (PTI), Red
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento), Craft White
Other - Copic markers, Drippy Goo Punch (MS), Scallop Circle Punch, Circle punch (CM), Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels), Angel Wings (Shimmerz)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE these, especially the one with the dripping blood! Perfect!

Rachel Hope said...

ACK!!!! I Am So in Love with both of these!!!! Awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, both are those are darling. I love the dripping blood in the 2nd card.

Alybear

Justine said...

Too, too cute!

Kelli said...

ROFL, OMG I love the drippy goo border with the edward image, that had me laughing OUT LOUD for real!

Cheryl said...

love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!!