Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hang In There...

Hello! I am so happy that I finally got a chance to stamp again. I've been busy doing lots of other stuff so it was nice to be able to wind down and stamp some.
This card is for a patient I have adopted through the Card Angel program. After applying and being accepted you are assigned a patient who is going through chemo. All you have to do is send cards each week and little gifts here and there just to let them know you are thinking of them and wishing them well. I've only been a Card Angel for a couple of weeks but it truly is so fulfilling. I just love creating cards and sending them out to my patient knowing that it will help to brighten her day, if only for a few moments.

I got the layout from SCS Sketch Challenge #245.
SUPPLIES
Stamps: Changito and Sentiment (Stampendous), Polka Dot Basics (PTI)
Paper: Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate, White (PTI), Cameo Coral
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate (PTI)

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Wonderful card and Wonderful program!

debbies said...

Monkeys are always fun!

Jessica said...

I love this layout and that embossing folder looks awesome! I'm sure your patient will love it!