Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #23

Happy Sunday!!! I am currently enjoying some family time in Wisconsin. We left on Thursday and won't be home until Tuesday, but I couldn't miss out on a Cupcake Inspiration Challenge! Check out this weeks BEE-YOU-TEA-FULL cupcake from Rachel over at Hope Stamps Eternal! ---------->>>>>>

This week was a bit challenging for me. I felt like I didn't really have what I wanted or needed to create a card that went along with this pretty picture. But a "FLORAL" them jumped out at me and I decided to pull out my 6x6 paper pack from Daisy D's: Snowflakes & Holly.

I turned to the Clean & Simple blog and used last week's Fall to Layout #57. The card measures 5x5 and it actually came together pretty easily. I do believe I like how it turned out. It's definitely outside of my "cutesie" comfort zone, but that's why they call it a challenge, right?

What inspiration will you draw from this lovely cupcake? Remember cupcakes are not required! Please link your creation over on Rachel's blog using Mr. Linky and when uploading to online galleries use CIC23 as your keyword. All the HSE Sweeties enjoy looking at your cupcake inspired creations!!!





Check out what the rest of the Sweeties from HSE have created!!

8 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

WOW, So pretty! Love it!!!

Bonnie said...

This is gorgeous!! I love that dp you used!

Kelli said...

what a great card, I love how elegant it is!

Ida P. Krause said...

Very nice. The patterned paper is perfect. Great job with the layout (I always have trouble with layouts like that) but you've done a great job using it.

Carolina said...

What a darlin' take on the inspiration piece...love that paper!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful! This layout works great with that paper! (I almost used that paper, too!)

Jessica said...

Gorgeous!! I didn't even think of using that paper and now I wish I had!

Sara said...

WOW colleen, this is GORGEOUS!!!!