Monday, September 14, 2009

Christmas Card #1

I did it! I cannot believe it, but I made a Christmas card in September!!! YIKES! I guess it's better to be prepared though, right?

I had this idea in my head late one night and decided to try it out. It's nothing exciting, but I just wanted to see how a card would look by adding bling using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I think the result turned out pretty. I even added some extra sparkle using Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.

I inked the edges with some Craft White ink to soften up the edges a bit. I used all different sizes of bling which can be found by clicking HERE at Hope Stamps Eternal.

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Sentiment (Studio G)
Paper: Select White (PTI), Brocade Blue
Ink: Craft White, Night of Navy
Other: Bling (Zva, Memory Box), Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels), Embossing Folder (CB), Ribbon (Hobby Lobby)

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Ooooooooooo, Yummy! Cold and wintery, sparkly and pretty!

Jessica said...

So pretty! And your bow rocks! Look at you using Christmas stuff already...I think you might be running out and need some new stuff from PTI!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card, Colleen! I love all the bling!