Friday, September 11, 2009

The Character Cafe - Feature Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I am back from my trip up north to Wisconsin and finally may have found some of my mojo. So I am ready to get stamping again!


Today is Friday and it is my last post as part of The Character Cafe's first DT. It's been a fun run and I have had so much fun playing with all of there newest images.


They are looking for a few new members to join their next round of DT members. If you are interested please check out The Character Cafe Blog for more info.

Today I decided to make a cute little Popcorn Holder/Treat Bag using Petra Pumpkin. She's super cute, don't ya think? I am in the Halloween spirit so I thought it was fitting to use Petra Pumpkin and create a fun little treatbag for someone.

I've actually had this Popcorn holder made forever. I never actually got around to finishing it or doing anything with it. I am sure there is a tutorial out there on SCS, but I was given one of these by a friend and I slowly took hers apart and kind of just re-created my own while looking at hers. I colored Petra in with Copic markers, added some Crystal Stickles to her wings, because a little sparkle makes everything better!

Thanks for looking! Don't forget to check out what the other DT members have created for this final Feature Friday! Thanks girls! It's been a blast being a part of the team with you! I had so much fun and I learned a lot about digital stamps.

The Character Cafe DT

8 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Cute projects!!! Love how you colored her!

Sara said...

super cute! There is a few of us that used the same image-must be getting excited for halloween! It's been great working with you, good luck in all you do!

Heather Schlatter said...

Colleen,

This turned out super cute!!! I love the colors and the little bats in the background!!! We all must have loved the Halloween images this week!!!

Heather

Piali said...

So Cute!! love the sparkly wings and the bat background...very cute project.

TesaB said...

She is wonderful with her cute little pumkin and stickled wings! Love the bat paper in the background too! Good luck in the future, it's been great working with you!!!

Kendra said...

Great job Colleen! I love all the bats and well, Petra is one of my all time favs I think... the glitter wings just finish it off nice too :) Sad to see you go, but wishing you all the best in your future endeavours {hugs}

Kelly said...

Hi Colleen, What a great project this week! I just might make some treat bags too...thanks for the inspiration. You did a fantastic job colouring her and love the glittery wings. We are sad to see you go from our DT, we wish you all the best in your future crafting endeavours.

Kelly ;)

Jessica said...

Awesome project! I am very sad that your time on the DT has come to an end...I've so loved seeing your creations with these adorable images! :-)