Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Are you ready for some football??

I am! I am! I just LOVE football season! When I saw this stamp from The Greeting Farm over at Hope Stamps Eternal I just HAD TO HAVE IT!!! How cute is this little guy? Can you tell what team I support? LOL!

Yep, I am a cheesehead! Gotta love those Green Bay Packers (and yes, I still love Brett Favre even though he went to the dark side).

Anyway, I am sending someone a little something in the mail and this card fits the theme.

I colored Football Ian in with Copics. I used PTI's Background Basics: Retro to create the backgrounds on my Summer Sun and Glorious Green CS. The sentiment and star comes from a set from Gina K called Just So Sporty. The little football is from a Studio G set I picked up from Michael's sometime last year.

I used Sketch Challenge #213 for my layout. I was in love with it until I added the sentiments. I think something is just "off" about it. But I didn't have any sentiments that would really go with this little football stud. It will just have to do.

***Hope Stamps Eternal is currently out of Football Ian...however, check out the LATEST RELEASES she has in stock! The are supah cute!!!***

3 comments:

Jessica said...

OMG, I love it!! I love how you colored him - the helmet especially looks fantastic! Like it's shiny and new!

Rachel Hope said...

GOOOOOOO Packers!!!!!!!!!! :)

Adorable!!!

Tammi said...

This is DEF a Colleen card!! Super fun and cute!