Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A quick post...

I figured this was the perfect card to share with all of you after being away for a bit. I started out down south in Eastern Tennessee to visit some family, then I headed to Atlanta, GA to see a couple friends and from there I flew out to Texas for a fun get together with a bunch of my favorite stamping friends.
This little cowgirl by The Greeting Farm is just too adorable! You can pick up this super cute stamp from Hope Stamps Eternal (she's even on sale!).
I had these papers from my friend, Suz, who had passed out a fun card kit to all of us visiting Texas. She also provided the sentiment. Doesn't it just look like this cute little Wild West Anya is saying "Howdy?"

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS - Wild West Anya (HSE)
PAPERS - Stampin' Up DP, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
INK - Memento Ink (HSE), Chocolate Chip (SU)
OTHER - Copics

4 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

OH MY HECK! That is Gorgeous!!! So Sweet!

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh! This is way cute!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable! She's a sweetie!

Holly Jones said...

cute. Great coloring.