Sunday, August 9, 2009

HSE Sweeties - Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #19

Happy Sunday! I am back with a new Cupcake Inspiration Challenge from Rachel over at Hope Stamps Eternal. Every week she picks out the most awesome and delicious looking cupcakes for us to get our inspiration from. You are all invited to play along! NO CUPCAKE STAMPS NEEDED! Just roll with whatever inspiration you get from these yummy pictures! Colors, shapes, themes, etc. And then make sure to share it with us by linking your project to Rachel's blog and using CIC19 when uploading to any online galleries!

Today's cupcakes are just soooooo sweet! I had so much fun with the card I created. I have it sitting out on my desk because everytime I look at it, it just makes me HAPPY! Even my hubby commented on it by saying, "Now that is SUCH a 'Colleen' card." LOL!
I used the sweet little Hula Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm. These stamps are growing on me more and more each day. They are so darn fun to color! It takes me back to my youth. I colored her in with Copics, cut out her skirt and flower headpiece and popped them up on some Zva dimensionals. I then had to add lots of sparkle using my favorite "go-to" stamping item: Stardust Stickles and blinged it up some more with some pink Zva Crystals.
The layout you see is from this past week's CPS - Card Sketch #127.

THANKS FOR LOOKING! MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT WHAT THE OTHER HSE SWEETIES HAVE DONE:

Bonnie - Carolina - Kelli - Michelle - Natalie - Tammy - Jess

SUPPLIES

STAMPS - Hula Anya (TGF), Sentiment (PTI)

PAPER - White, Lemon Tart, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist (PTI)

INK - Black Memento Ink (HSE)

OTHER - Copics, Zva Crystals, Stardust Stickles, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

12 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sweet, Sweet, SWEET!!! LOVE all the sparklies......you know there used to be a time when I could do the hula, but that is another story hehe!!!

Cheryl said...

I LOVE her!!!!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

She is lovely and colorful! I love how you took the 3 colors of the rainbow and ran with them (I did too). Perfect card!!

Suzanne said...

Perfect! I love her!

Cindy Karasz said...

she's so adorable! love your colors and layout!

Rachel Hope said...

Love it! So soft and happy and sparkly! It really is a Very Colleen card!

Jessica said...

This is so pretty and sparkly and girly! I'm with Rich - it is a total Colleen card!

Carolina said...

What an adorable Hula Anya!!! She is just too cute in these colors...darlin' card all around!

Kelli said...

oh how adorable is this card?!

debbies said...

So so cute!!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Colleen, this is SWEET! The colors match the cupcakes perfectly, too!

Ida P. Krause said...

Simply Adorable and Sweet as can be. Love this.