Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #22

Hello! Happy Sunday! It's time for another Cupcake Inspiration Challenge from Rachel over at Hope Stamps Eternal. I just love these simple, clean, delicious looking cupcakes Rachel has chosen for us this week.

I pulled out my June Bug paper pack from Basic Grey, some Vintage Cream and Dark Chocolate paper from PTI, and my A La Yummy stamp set from Unity Stamps. I paper pieced the cupcake with some of the June Bug paper, did some faux stitching around the edges, and I also inked up the edges of my June Bug paper with some Dark Chocolate ink. I also took a hole punch and punched out a piece of red paper and created a 3-d cherry using some Diamond Glaze.






Make sure to check out what the other HSE Sweeties have created this weekend and don't forget to play along with us as well! We'd love to see what inspiration you draw from this cupcake picture...and remember you DO NOT need to use cupcake stamps! When uploading to online galleries please make sure to use CIC22 as your keyword. You can also link up creation right to Rachel's blog with Mr. Linky.


HSE SWEETIES DT

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Adorable!! Can't get much better than cupcakes and polka dots!

Rachel Hope said...

Love it! Yummy!!!

Bonnie said...

Perfect!! and I agree with Jessica - polka dots are just as yummy as cupcakes!!

dougnat said...

loving the polka dots too! great card!

Carolina said...

What an adorable card - sweet in every way!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

SWEET little cupcake, Colleen! This is adorable!

Ida P. Krause said...

Yummy! Love the polka dots and the paper pieced wrapper is cute. Great sentiment too.