Friday, August 28, 2009

The Character Cafe - Feature Friday

Good Afternoon! Sorry I am a bit late in posting this. I was out of town and did not get home until Monday evening. And because my week started out on a Tuesday I was just thrown out of sorts.
Today I am featuring Angelica. Isn't she such a sweet holiday angel? I am not going to lie, I struggled to make a holiday card. I felt like I couldn't truly get into the "spirit."
Needless to say I think she turned out pretty cute. As I sit here typing this and look at the card, I think I may go back and add some red Zva Crystals to her green dress. She'll resemble more of a pretty little Christmas tree, which is what I was going for. If it looks right, I'll re-share the picture. :)
I just love all the paper I used. It's Cosmo Crickets Mini Deck, Jolly by Golly. It's filled with some super fun holiday themed paper! Angelica's wings were filled in with Diamond Stickles and she was colored in with Copics. The sketch it based loosley on the SCS Sketch #243.
Make sure to check out what the rest of the TCC Design Team came up with!

9 comments:

Shelley said...

This is a lovely image and a great card. hugs Shelle

Rachel Hope said...

Awwww, sweet! Love that paper ;)

Jessica said...

This is adorable! Love those papers paired together and of course I love all the glitter!

TesaB said...

It's beautiful! No one can tell the christmas feeling didn't come, it has a happy holiday feeling all over it! Love all that sparkly stickles!

Kelly said...

Hi Colleen, Beautiful card!!
Love your christmas papers and your colouring is awesome.
Her glittering wings and halo make her even more festive.
You rocked the Feature Friday again!!
Kelly

Billie said...

Well how cute is that!? I just love the glitter and the colors! Great job, Colleen!

Cr8ive ME said...

how adorable. Love your coloring and the dp you used.

{{hugs}}
Mary

Sara said...

Love Angelica! you did great at getting into the "spirit"

Heather Schlatter said...

Colleen,

I am late in getting around from last week but you did a cute job on this!!! How funny we both used the same image and many of the same colors and shimmerz last week!!!

She is very cute!!!

Heather