Friday, August 7, 2009

The Character Cafe - Feature Friday

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Welcome to another Feature Friday from The Character Cafe!(Make sure to stop by the TCC Blog for this past week's Work It Wednesday) Next Wednesday it's my turn to share!

Today's image I am featuring is the Sunflower (it comes with 3 sentiments as well).

SUPPLIES: Digi-Stamp - Sunflower (TCC), Polka Dot Basics (PTI) Paper - White (GP), New Leaf (PTI), Chocolate Chip (SU) Ink - Chocolate Chip (SU) Other - Copics, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

CHECK OUT THE OTHER Character Cafe DT BLOGS:

Tesa
Billie
Shelley
Elaine
Mary
Heather
Sara
Steph

11 comments:

Jessica said...

This is so fun and cheerful! I can't wait to see you work it next Wednesday! :-)

Billie said...

Cute card, Colleen! I just love that sunflower!

TesaB said...

Wohoo, that is one gorgeous card with one beautiful sunflower! Love the clean line and the embossing! Wish you a great weekend!

Sara said...

Super cute, love all the polka dots!

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! Love that sunflower

Heather said...

Coleen,

Gorjous coloring on your sunflower and I like how you added the embossing and the green to it as well!!!

Great job on this!!!

Heather

Jane said...

What a pretty summery card!
And i don't think i've congratulated you with joining HSE DT!!

Suzanne said...

Beautiful!!!

Elaine said...

This is one of my favourite Images and I just love your bright and zingy card :)

Elaine x

Kendra said...

Great card, just love the polka dots! The sunflower is one of my favs :)

Sheree said...

Sunflowers have always been a favourite of mine! I love your colour combinations.. Excellent job!!