Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bella Challenges

This week I created a card using two different Stamping Bella challenges. The first was from SCS; Bella Show and Tell Challenge and the second challenge came from Stamping Bella. It was another sketch for Bellariffic Friday. (seen on your right ------->)


The Bella Show and Tell Challenge was to make a card that showcased at least 2 of your favorite things. I went crazy with favorites on my card -- pink, polka dots, cupcakes, and sparkles!


Here is my card:
























SUPPLIES
Stamps - Cuppacakeabella (Stamping Bella), Mixed Messages, Polka Dot Basics (PTI)
Paper - White, Black, Hibuscus Burst (PTI)
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Other - Copics, Stardust Stickles, CM Cutting System

4 comments:

memory-scrap said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog (and relatively new to crafting) and I love coming across new sites to find inspiration. I love this card, very pretty and girlie. I have added myself as a follower tokeep in touch, love Jane xx

Rachel Hope said...

Pretty in Pink! Love the polka dots and sparkle!

Jessica said...

This is so you! I love it!!!

Tammi said...

A pink card!! ;) Love it, awesome job with the sketch!