Tuesday, July 7, 2009

SouthernBella Sketch Challenge

I am so excited! I found another blog to follow...and it's all about the BELLAS baby!!! Ya can't go wrong there! I love finding more reasons to use my Bellas! Check out SouthernBellaFMS! They are issuing a sketch challenge and the winner gets 2 FREE Addy stamps from Stamping Bella! Who doesn't love a sketch challenge with the chance to win FREE stamps?

Here is the sketch that was created for this challenge. This one definitely took me some time to figure out how I wanted it to finally come together. But I am happy with the end result!!! I got to ink up a new Bella stamp from my ever growing collection. The clouds are super sparkly thanks to my favorite Stardust Stickles and Bella's wings and the clouds are mounted with Zva Adhesive Dots to make them "pop" more!

STAMPS: Halobella (Stamping Bella), Friend Sentiments (AmyR), Canvas BG (SU) PAPER: Plum Pudding, White, Bitty Basics (PTI) INK: Palette Noir, Craft White, Perfect Plum (SU) OTHER: Colored in with Copics, Stardust Stickles (HSE), Zva Crystal (HSE), Word Window Punch (SU)



4 comments:

Jessica said...

So so cute! I love all the sparkle!!

Rachel Hope said...

Great job on the sketch!!! Love the monochromatic purple...and the Sparkle of course!!! :)

Tammi said...

Super cute, not sure I've seen that bella before, love the sparkle on it! Great job on the sketch! Enjoy SYTYCD tonight!

Heather said...

Colleen,

I love the Mono Chromatic look and that Bella is great!!!!

Heather