Saturday, July 11, 2009

My card for Bellariffic Friday

Every Friday, Emily, over at Stamping Bella, hosts a Bellariffic Friday challenge. She throws out a sketch or inspiration or some kind of challenge to all the Bella Lovers out there and then features all the participants on her blog: Bloggabella.

I love having another excuse to play with my Bella stamps and this week I decided to ink up my very first Ketto. I know you have seen a Ketto card from me before, but those were just images. This Agnes Ketto is MINE ALL MINE, BABY! Is it wrong to say that I am in looooooove with this card? Agnes is just so bright and sparkly!


STAMPS: Agnes Ketto (Stamping Bella), Fairy Lily Sentiment (Pink Cat Studio), Polka Dot Basics (PTI) PAPER: White, Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss, Pink Patterns DP (PTI) INK: Palette Noir, Craft White (SU) OTHER: Marvy Circle and Circle Scallop Punches, Copics, Stardust Stickles (HSE)


7 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

ACK! Love it!!! The sparkly wings and skirt are Perfect!

Steph said...

yowzers! it's gorgeous! there's nothing wrong with saying you love it, I love it too!
LOVE the sparkles!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, I love it so much!! You did a fantabulous job with the sketch, and I love the colors and the glitter and everything!!

mamichelle said...

Wow, that's fantastic! Love the sketch too. I may have to try it.

debbies said...

Blingalicious!!!!

Heather said...

This is so pretty!!! You are really rocking the Monochromatic cards lately!!!! Love the shimmerz on this too!!!

Great job

Heather

Cindy Karasz said...

love this! I love all the glitter and that berry sorbet is such a gorgeous color! very pretty B!