Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #17

OH.....it's a bright one today!!! How fun are these cupcakes??

The HSE Sweeties are showcasing another Cupcake Inspiration Challenge today from Rachel over at Hope Stamps Eternal. Please feel free to play along with us. Make sure to link up your creation over on Rachel's blog and if you upload your card to any online galleries make sure to use the keyword: CIC17 And REMEMBER...you DON'T need to use CUPCAKES in your card! These super delicious cupcakes are for inspiration only...pick a color, a theme, a certain design, etc and stamp your cupcake lovin' heart out!

I had a lot of fun with this challenge. The more I look at my card the happier I become. I think it's the colors...and maybe the sparkles too! :) The layout is from AmyR at Prairie Paper & Ink.
STAMPS: Wild Things (The Greeting Farm), Polka Dot Basics (PTI), Birthday Sentiments (AmyR Stamps) PAPER: White (PTI), Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise (SU) INK: Palette Noir, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise (SU) OTHER: Copics, Sakura White Gel Pen (HSE), Ranger Stardust Stickles (HSE), Swiss Dots CB Folder (HSE), Oval and Oval Scallop Punch (Marvy), Ribbon (Michaels)
Check out the other HSE Sweeties creations:

12 comments:

Kelli said...

Super cute card!!

Rachel Hope said...

CUTENESS!!!!! Love it :D

Rachel Hope said...

I forgot to mention how CUTE her hair and pink suit are...Awesome job coloring

dougnat said...

That stamp is adorable!!! your card is so fun and happy! love it!

Tammi said...

I like how you used the colors, great combo...sweet card!

Sara said...

Oh my goodness, this is too cute!! I have that stamp set, and haven't used it yet(shame)!!!

Carolina said...

Ohhhh, what an adorable take on the inspiration piece for this week...she's adorable and love the highlights on her hair!

TesaB said...

Wowsers! These are some awesome cupcakes and colors! Fantastic card, love that vibrant green background! And the stamp. Pretty!!!

Leslie said...

LOVE THIS! These colors are so much fun, and it's a great layout! You rock!

Heather said...

Coleen,

I am a huge lover of everything TGF so I love this card!!!! You did it up really cute!!!!

I am leaving tomorrow morning early and will not be back till Wednesday night late most likely with none or very little Internet access so I just wanted to stop by today as I will not be able to comment on your Feature Friday card until next Thursday, but I am sure you will ROCK it!!!!

Heather

Cindy Karasz said...

how cute! i love the layout and colors!

debbies said...

Very cute colors!