Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #15

It's Sunday! Time to look at and drool over another delicious looking cupcake to draw inspiration from over at Rachel's Blog: Hope Stamps Eternal.

Rachel picked out a perfect little cupcake with a perfect little cherry!



I saw this cupcake and instantly knew that I had to use my new Basic Grey: Lemonade Paper Pack from Hope Stamps Eternal (the store). Have you seen the gorgeous papers in this pack? I have honestly never been a huge fan of Basic Grey, but I saw this paper and knew I just had to have it! All the paper used on this card came from that Lemonade Paper Pack.
I used a little cupcake from the Inkadinkado Clear Cupcakes Stamps (which I purchased from HSE). Rachel no longer carries this set, but check out the super cute stuff she does have from Inka...and I don't know if I am supposed to tell you, but I have seen previews of the NEW Inkadinkado sets being released in a few short weeks...YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS THEM!
My layout is from a fun little blog I just finally discovered called Card Positioning Systems (CPS). This is Sketch #123.

STAMPS: Cupcakes (Inkadinkado), Sentiment from Cupcake Collection (PTI) PAPER: Vintage Cream (PTI), Basic Grey: Lemonade (HSE) INK: Palette Noir OTHER: Cherry is covered with Diamond Glaze (HSE)

CHECK OUT WHAT THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE HSE DT CREATED FOR THIS CHALLENGE!

Bonnie Sharp

Carolina Buchting

Jessica Colligan

Kelli Caslow

Michelle Woerner

Natalie Dever

Tammy Hershberger

***If you plan on taking the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge please remember to use keyword CIC15 when uploading to online galleries...and remember to post a link on Rachel's blog!***

8 comments:

Edie said...

Your paper is perfect with that!
Such a cute little cupcake :)

Rachel Hope said...

Yummy!!!! I love the green mixed in, so fresh and summery!!

debbies said...

To quote Miss Rachel - YUMMY!!!!

Bonnie said...

So delicious!! Love your sweet card!!

Karen said...

A great "less is more" card. I love the simplicity. Very nice.

Jessica said...

This is SO eye-catching! I love how those papers look together and that cupcake is perfect!

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUTE! I love how you used the little strip of argyle paper, and that teeny cupcake is so sweet!

Carolina said...

What a great take on the challenge! Darlin' card.