Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #14

Happy Sunday!! I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July!
Today begins the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge from Rachel over at Hope Stamps Eternal as part of her very first Design Team!!! WOO HOO! I am so excited to be among such talented stampers!

I went loopy when I saw the cupcakes she chose for this week! Aren't they so freakin' adorable?!?! I mean, who could EAT these? I'd rather cover it with some stuff to preserve it and then set it up on a shelf to admire. LOL! Anyway...I knew exactly what I wanted to use as soon as I saw these cupcakes! SCROLL DOWN FOR MY CARD!


I used AmyR's Friday Sketch and paired it with the super cute Penguin from Imaginisce. While this adorable penguin is no longer available, please check out HSE to see all the Imaginisce products Rachel has available! There's some very pretty paper on SALE!! PLUS, you'll want to keep her store bookmarked because Imaginisce will be shipping some new items to HSE in late July! You won't want to miss out!

You may also notice that I completely forgot a sentiment! OOPS! Have no fear, I did end up adding one. (In the upper left hand corner I stamped "Wishing you sunshiney days!" from AmyR's Beach Sentiments). Unfortunately, I have been experiencing computer issues this past week, and the amount of time I would have had to take to re-take pictures, edit the photo, and add my watermark would have just been too much for me.

STAMPS: Penguin (Imaginisce) PAPER: White (PTI), Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink (SU) INK: Palette Noir OTHER: Swiss Dots Folder (CB), Jewel Stickers (Memory Box), Stardust Stickles (Ranger), Ribbon (Michaels), Copics

MAKE SURE TO STOP BY THE OTHER DT's BLOGS!

Bonnie Sharp
Carolina Buchting
Jessica Colligan
Kelli Caslow
Michelle Woerner
Natalie Dever
Tammy Hershberger



10 comments:

eggette said...

Of course that Imaginisce penguin is perfect! I had to use a parrot on my challenge card lol! and I totally can't believe people actually eat those cupcakes! Great card!

debbies said...

LOL I used the same penguin!!! Love your layout!

Shelley said...

So cute! Love the glitzy pants. hugs Shelley

TesaB said...

Totally ADORABLE!!!

Elaine said...

Hee hee... what a cute card, love it Colleen :)

Elaine x

Jessica said...

So cute!! Great colors and of course I love the glitter!

Sara said...

Cute!! That penguin is perfect for those yummy cupcakes!

Rachel Hope said...

PERFECT!!! Exactly what I thought of when I saw these cuppies!!! :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh, I'm so jealous that you actually have the Imaginisce penguin to use!!! How cute is this card!? LOVE the sparkle on his trunks!

Edie said...

Love the fun, bright colors!
The little dude WITH the popsicle is perfect :)