Friday, July 31, 2009

The Character Cafe - Feature Friday

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Welcome to another Feature Friday from The Character Cafe!
(Make sure to stop by the TCC Blog for this past week's Work It Wednesday)
Today I am featuring "Bertie N Friend." Isn't this image just adorable? I had such fun coloring it in and making it SPARKLE!!

STAMPS: Bertie N Friend (TCC), Friendship Sentiments (AmyR Stamps) PAPER: White (GP), Pixie Pink, Gable Green (SU) INK: Tempting Turquoise (SU) OTHER: Fiskars Threading Water Punch (HSE), Sakura Quickie Glue Pen (HSE), Copics, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU), Ribbon (Michael's)

CHECK OUT THE OTHER Character Cafe DT BLOGS:
Tesa

Billie

Shelley

Elaine

Mary

Heather

Sara

Steph

8 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh so cute! Great colouring and such a lovely card. Im going to have to get me one of these punches. hugs Shelley

Jessica said...

This is so cute!! I just love these images!! :-)

Sara said...

Adorable! I love all your sparkle and your coloring, and the border-it's all too cute!

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!!! Love the little scene and the colors are so soft and pretty!

Cr8ive ME said...

lovely card.

{hugs}
Mary

Cindy Karasz said...

What an adorable image! I love his eyes. ;)

Kelly said...

Adorable Card Colleen!! I think this image is just too cute!!
Great job colouring and making it all glittery. I need one of those punches too!
Kelly

Heather said...

Colleen,

You did a great job on your card last week I love how you made the grass with that punched edge and the green paper!!! That image is super cute as well!!!

Heather