Friday, July 24, 2009

The Character Cafe - Feature Friday

TGIF!!!

It's time for another Feature Friday with The Character Cafe!

Today's card is made using Blossom. Not only do I have a thing for all things pink, all things cupcake, and all things polka dots...but I also have a thing for CHERRIES! So I just love this card!

STAMPS: Blossom (TCC Digi-stamp), Cupcake Builder (AMuse) Friendship Sentiments (AmyR Stamps) PAPER: Real Red (SU), White (GP) INK: Palette Noir, Real Red (SU) OTHER: Marvy Circle & Scallop Punches, Copics, Word Window Punch (SU)


CHECK OUT THE OTHER Character Cafe DT BLOGS:
Tesa - Billie - Shelley - Elaine - Mary - Heather - Sara - Steph

8 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Cute!! look at those ponytails! LOL :)

Heather said...

Colleen

Great job on this I think it is one of my favorites of yours!! I really like the cherries and the bright red theme!!!

Heather

Kendra said...

Colleen, I love this card! That paper is too cute.. I just bought cherry brads myself :) This is super cute, fantastic work.

Sara said...

So super cute!!! You sound like me and all the things I love!!!

TesaB said...

You have great taste! LOVE everything you mentioned and I sure LOVE this card! Super cute!!!!

Steph said...

oo, I really like the cherries! Blossom looks great Colleen!

Carolina said...

Sooo cute Colleen! Love the background DP and the image is too cute!

Kelly said...

Adorable Card!! Love the sentiment,
and the paper is perfect. Kudos on your colouring!!
Kelly